I'm probably not going to get to it in the next day or so, but I've been thinking about looking at the Chainsaw POM and seeing what if any of the stuff from the other log4j POM's, src/site, src/assembly. src/changes et al should be copied over. However, would not want to conflict with anything that might be happening in local copies, so if you have local mods to Chainsaw along that line or have other objects, commit or speak up or risk having to merge later.