Hi friendly and stretched infrastructure people's. Has the main Apache server that servers the logging.apache.org site (and all the others) been upgrade recently? We appear to have lost a mime type association with .jnlp that help launch Chainsaw.

Could someone check the mime type settings to ensure that:

application/x-java-jnlp-file
appears?

cheers,

Paul Smith