Since we are having good discussions I would also like to find out what are
blockers to a GA release.  My list includes:
1. The fix Nick is working on to allow Servlet initialization to be disabled
from automatically happening in a 3.0 container.
2. Support for programmatic configuration of Loggers. I planned on working on
that this weekend but worked on the custom levels instead.

While I believe better support for OSGi is necessary I don’t believe we will be
able to do that for GA.

Are there any other Jira issues or features that anybody else feels is required?

Ralph