Coming up as soon as I get back from lunch! Cuban!

Gary

<ralph.go...@dslextreme.com> </div><div>Date:05/14/2014  12:22  (GMT-05:00)

Ralph

On May 14, 2014, at 8:32 AM, Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com> wrote:

OK, fixed in SVN. We now generate:

<Marker name="Marker1">
    <Parents>
        <Marker name="ParentMarker1">
            <Parents>
                <Marker name="GrandMotherMarker"/>
                <Marker name="GrandFatherMarker"/>
            </Parents>
        </Marker>
        <Marker name="ParentMarker2"/>
    </Parents>
</Marker>

Gary

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 10:27 AM, Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com> wrote:
You're right, it's weird that all the elements are called "Parents".

Gary

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 3:02 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com> wrote:
Oops. Having said that and then looking at the XML example there are obvious
problems.  The Marker element has a Parents container element that contains
another Parents element that has a name attribute?  I would guess the inner
Parents should be Parent?  Having said that,  I would have expected that a
Marker element would contain other Marker elements, perhaps in a Parents
container, such as

        <Marker name="Marker1">
                <Parents>
                        <Marker name="ParentMarker1">
                                <Parents>
                                        <Marker name="GrandMotherMarker"/>
                                        <Marker name="GrandFatherMarker"/>
                                </Parents>
                        </Marker>
                        <Marker name="GrandFatherMarker"/>
                </Parents>
        </Marker>

Then there is ContextStack. I would have expected:

        <ContextStack>
                <StackItem>stack_msg1</StackItem>
                <StackItem>stack_msg2</StackItem>
        </ContextStack>

Having a ContextStack element that is a container for other ContextStack
elements that contain values is confusing.

Likewise I would expect ExtendedStackTrace to contain StackTraceItems or
StackTraceElements, not other ExtendedStackTrace elements.

The same is true of Suppressed.

Ralph