Are there any Eclipse settings that I can just import that match all the
various code formatting rules that we have for this project? If not, would
there be value in creating these settings so we can share them?

I've really grown attached to having Eclipse just auto-format my code when
I save and I've been trying to not have Eclipse format this log4j code.
Every once in a while I forget, and then I have to undo all the auto
formatting that just happened. That can be a little bit of a pain if I
don't notice right away. I don't know why, but my fingers have a mind of
their own: they keep hitting Ctrl+Shift+F and Ctrl+Shift+O.

Bruce Brouwer
about.me/bruce.brouwer
[image: Bruce Brouwer on about.me]
  <http://about.me/bruce.brouwer>