We are overdue for a release. The only question I have is whether it should be
rc2 or GA.
1. Are there any open issues that are blockers to a GA release?
2. Is everyone comfortable with the state of the code for a GA release?

For me, I am not aware of any blockers and I think the code is good. The only
thing I am wondering is with all the changes that have been made from rc1 what
risk there is with this release being GA.  I suppose one possibility would be
to release rc2 and then do GA after just a few weeks.

Thoughts?

Ralph