Sounds like something for me to hack at =o) Thanks for the tip.

Cheers,
Paul

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 11:07 PM, Ralph Goers <[email protected]>
wrote:

> You will see TODOs in the Logger class that mention doing exactly that.
>
> Patches are welcome!
>
> Ralph
>
> > On Nov 3, 2014, at 9:03 PM, Paul Benedict <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > One thing I want out of log4j2 is the ability to do pass small-in-number
> message parameters without paying the expense of constructing an object
> array. I was a bit surprised not to see trace/debug/info/warn/fatal methods
> that would accept 1, 2, and 3 message parameters. I think only after there
> are 3 do you want to use varargs. This should cover more than 90% of the
> common developer cases.
> >
> > Thoughts?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Paul
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>
>

Reply via email to