I was in the middle of addressing the easier of my topics by creating a new
class MarkerNamePatternConverter and unit test when I looked at our current
%marker docs that say:

"The name of the marker, if one is present."

So I'm going to call our current implementation a bug because we do NOT use
the marker NAME, we use the toString() which IMO is meant for debugging and
prints out the parent info in an ugly way. If we want to use toString()
then I'll update my new MarkerNamePatternConverter as a new
MarkerFullNamePatternConverter instead.

Thoughts?

Gary

--