On Thu, 26 Nov 2015, at 07:00 PM, Ralph Goers wrote:
> When performing releases we typically create a new web site for our
> project on our local machine, zip it up and then unzip it on p.a.o for
> reviewers to look at during voting on the release. The site is way too
> big to try to do file by file with sftp. How will we be able to
> accomplish this with the new plan?

Ralph,

There are two options here.

1) Stage the changes in VCS, and when they're ready it's a simple
operation to push them live.  Or edits can be made easily too.
2) Request a project VM where you can throw your tarballs.

Our preference would be that you use 1. It already exists, and going
from dev->prod is a trivial act for you.