Currently the release is performed on the release manager's machine. I suppose
it could be done in Jenkins but that doesn't buy us a whole lot. I'm also not
sure what the "last successful artifacts" are from "mvn site site:stage
-DstagingDirectory=$HOME/log4j" would be. I guess if we ran it from Jenkins
$HOME would be replaced with $WORKSPACE. I actually do that in my $day job. The
last step of the Jenkins job is a script that moves the built site to the
appropriate Apache directory on the same server.

Ralph

>>> https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-0.10/index.html

>>> https://ci.apache.org/projects/cayenne/api/index.html

>>> https://ci.apache.org/projects/jmeter/nightlies/index.html