[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-650?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]
Ralph Goers closed LOG4J2-650.
------------------------------
Resolution: Fixed
Closing due to lack of feedback from reporter.
> Cannot get named LoggerConfig from Configuration
> ------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: LOG4J2-650
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-650
> Project: Log4j 2
> Issue Type: Question
> Environment: JBoss 6
> Reporter: Ajay
> Priority: Minor
>
> Log4j2.xml file is belongs to a custom jar file and this custom jar is
> getting use by other application for logging. I am trying to change Log level
> dynamically but not getting proper log context. Entier module is deployed in
> JBoss EA 6 .
> Below is code I am trying
> LoggerContext ctx = (LoggerContext)LogManager.getContext(false);
> Configuration conf = ctx.getConfiguration();
> LoggerConfig lconf = conf.getLoggerConfig("myLogger").
> if I am trying lconf.getName() it is giving root
> ;
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]