I am finding myself a bit frustrated with out GitHub repo.  What exactly are we
supposed to be able to do?  My understanding is that we can’t actually do
merges there as it is a mirror of the ASF git repo. I seem to be able to only
comment on pull requests but can’t actually add myself as a reviewer or approve
them. I have always questioned the value of the number of commits as I tend to
do all my work on something and get it fully tested before I commit anything,
whereas others seems to do lots of small commits.

What am I missing?

Ralph