Hi,

I think you are suffering from a VAJ "feature". I suggest that you look up "VAJ" in
the previous posts (archives) for a solution. (I don't know the solution myself
otherwise I would have given it here.) Ceki

At 09:53 02.03.2001 -0600, Loda, Joe wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>Environment:  Visual Age 3.5
>
>I've just brought in Log4j 1.0.4, and have the following errors:
>
>In org.apache.log4j.gui:
>  Field type org.apache.log4j.gui.JListView is missing
>  Field type org.apache.log4j.gui.JTableAppender is missing
>
>Where do I bring these in from?  Any other VAJ gotchas I should be aware of?
>
>Thanks,
>Joe
>
>---
>Joe Loda, mpct Solutions Corporation, Chicago
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----
Ceki Gülcü          Web:   http://qos.ch
av. de Rumine 5     email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (preferred)
CH-1005 Lausanne           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Switzerland         Tel: ++41 21 351 23 15