The online documentation does not seem to discuss this topic. If I
understand correctly, the appenders need to be thread-safe (i.e. they need
to serialize requests). Are the standard log4j appenders thread-safe?

        Please CC me since I am not subscribed to the list. Or hit
reply-all. Thanks.

Mihai

 Mihai Christodorescu -=- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| The worst crime against working people is a company that fails to
| operate at a profit.                                    -- Samuel Gompers
PGP signature block might follow.