Hi,

Can anyone suggest how can I configure all the
available appenders for the root using the XML
configuration file and later how it could be(prefered
appender) chosen and configured programaticaly  by the
client and disable the other appenders. Basically once
I lodaded all the appenders how could I choose the
user prefered appender and disable the other
appernders. [configuration using XML file]

thanks in advacnce

~Thomas