My mistake, I considered our setup pretty basic but of course, here it
is.

#
# Set options for appender named "A1".
#

log4j.appender.A1                          = org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
log4j.appender.A1.File                     = log/lecandolog.log
log4j.appender.A1.layout                   = org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.A1.layout.ContextPrinting   = enabled
log4j.appender.A1.layout.ConversionPattern = %d [%t] %-5p %c %x - %m\n

# Root category set to ERROR using the A1 appender defined above.

log4j.rootCategory                         = ERROR, A1
log4j.configDebug                          = true

/Marcus

--
Marcus Ahnve                          email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lecando AB                           Office: +46-(0)8-634 94 18