Ravi,

Could you please provide more detail? Ceki

At 10:47 14.03.2001 -0600, Ravi Prasad wrote:
>Hi
>
>I was trying to use the log4j for the my project, I am facing this problem
>
>I am able to run my application with logging enabled through log4j on my machine.
>but when I put the same on the HTTP server and access the same application from
>a client machine, I get an "Applet not initialized" error on the status bar on my
>internet
>explorer(V5). I am using the log4j.jar file provided in the zip file.
>
>Please let me know if I am missing anything,
>any help will be greatly appreciated.
>
>regards
>Ravi Prasad
><mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I hope to see you at my ApacheCon 2001 presentation
entitled "Log4j, A Logging Package for Java".

See http://ApacheCon.Com/2001/US/ for more details.

----
Ceki Gülcü          Web:   http://qos.ch
av. de Rumine 5     email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (preferred)
CH-1005 Lausanne           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Switzerland         Tel: ++41 21 351 23 15