Hi there,

I have extended log4j with a TRACE Priority and with a SUNSDK14 Category
(accepting the current proposed SDK 1.4 logging messages).
-> I can only make use of these extensions using a DOMConfigurator.

Now I want to make use of a SocketServer.
-> The SocketServer only runs with a PropertyConfigurator (not with a
DOMConfigurator). Thus: The SocketServer does not accept my extnesions.

Is there any possibility of letting the SocketServer making use of my
extensions ?

TIA !

        - Fernand.