I had to write a wrapper class over Category class to
avoid breaking my application as it has a class with
same name ( and most of the places in the existing
code the path is not used with complete package name).
So to avoid conflicts i had to wrap Category in a
LogCategory class. Now all the calls which eventually
logs are coming from a fixed class (which is
LogCategory) so %-5l %-5L %m
opitons for logging are not working as desired.

So what i want is to log the above details of the
caller of the Category class method.

Is there any way in which i can achieve this.

Thanks,
Vikas