From: Ceki Gülcü [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 11:40 AM
To: LOG4J Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Multiple XML Config files?

Reading the manual is a good starting point. Ceki

At 16:21 22.03.2001 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi.  Do I need to create one logging configuration XML file per Java
class?.
>If not, how would I specify that I would like to be able to turn off debug
>messages on one class, but not on another, i.e. in the same XML config
file?

DISCLAIMER

Notice Regarding Entry of Orders and Instructions:

Please do not transmit orders and/or instructions regarding your Robertson Stephens
account(s) by e-mail. Orders and/or instructions transmitted by e-mail will not be
accepted by Robertson Stephens, and Robertson Stephens will not be responsible for
carrying out such orders and/or instructions.

Notice Regarding Privacy and Confidentiality:

Robertson Stephens reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all e-mail
communications sent and/or received by its employees.