Andrew Sealy-Bell wrote:

> I have just started using Log4J very recently and it looks great.  I have
> just two question, iIs it recommended using just  one configuration file per
> logging class?  also, how would I switch-off say cat.debug via XJML.

Hi Andrew,

Presently, log4j property configuration process only reads one
configuration file.  Of course, you might have several different
configurations going on (like in application servers), each reading its
own configuration.

As for your second question, can turn off debugging via property files
or XML files.  I'm not so sure about using both.

- Paul Glezen
--
Beware of bugs in the above code.  I have
only proved it correct, not tried it.