Here is what I want to accomplish. I am using struts framework with weblogic 6.0 and want to integrate log4J logging mechanism. When I tried to used log4j in one of my class files, it came back with error on weblogic console saying

<Mar 29, 2001 5:44:32 PM CST> <Error> <HTTP> <[WebAppServletContext(2888663,etest)] action: Error creating Action instance for path '/Registration', class name 'com.abc.RegistrationAction'
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Category
        at com.abc.RegistrationAction.<clinit>(RegistrationAction.java:57)

Now this seems like, I need to register log4J with Action Servlet somehow. How can you accomplish that, or if this is not the case how do you set up ActionServlet to find log4j. Any replies will be appreciated

Thanks Much
Rob