hi there,

i encountered a problem.

The situation is like this:

I have two programs A & B in two difference directories, and they are
reading their own configuration-files, named as log.config in their own
directory.

The problem is debug messages in program A will get logged into program B.
(I'm sure that program A is reading its own log.config file and the
following is set in the log.config file.

log4j.appender.A1.File=/temp/prog1/logs/A.log

and Program B read its own log.config and the following is set!

log4j.appender.A1.File=/temp/prog2/logs/B.log

Please advice.

Thanks
Derek