Title: RE: Formatting NT Event log

The NTEventLogAppender could probably use some work, seeing as it doesn't currently support options. The only way, then, to set the event source is by virtue of one of the alternate constructors which permits specifying the source. The constructor will register the source. The category and event cannot currently be set. Adding the ability to set them could be problematic as there message resources must be delivered in a DLL and properly specified in the NT registry.

Best regards,
Jim Cakalic