Title: RE: modifying log levels through a management console

Hi there,

I made such a console myself, and after even extending it a little bit more, I was planning to mail it Ceki as a contribution.  But if you really want to use it now, no problem, just mail me and I'll send it to you...

The server class (only 1 class is needed) listens to a port (configurable) to which the client can connect.  The client then can change the log levels for every category found.

I am planning to introduce the possibility to add appenders and categories from the same console, but that will have to wait a few weeks I guess...  To much to do right now...

With regards,
Gino.