From: Renaud Waldura [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 4:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: STMPAppende.BufferSize to control logging events per e-mail?

Dear Log4j Users,

I was hoping the BufferSize property of the SMTPAppender would control the
number of logging events sent in one e-mail message.

As quoted from the Javadocs:

"The number of logging events delivered in this e-mail depend on the value
of BufferSize option".

But it doesn't seem to work: I get one e-mail message for every logging
event (error, fatal priority). Is this a mis-configuration on my part? A
bug? How do I control how many logging events are sent per e-mail message?

--Renaud