Greetings,

Since yesterday evening a non-negligible number of requests were directed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I find Ellis Teer's comments (included below) quite
interesting.

My critique of the JSR47 API can be found at:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/docs/critique.html

If you agree with its contents, you are encouraged to send your own comments to

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks, Ceki