When log in multithread and other concurrent enviroment, NDC is used to push
something so that the logs can be distinguished. I am quite confused in the
follwoing points,

1. I see the sample program such as NumberCruncher only push something such as
localhost into the stack, but I do not see how those in stack finally are
written into the log files. Are they automatically written into the log files?
What is the relationn between category.info/debug/... and NDS.push()/pop()?

2. NDS have static interface functions. The stack it operated on should be
statich also. For multi-thread, the static member in class has seperate copy per
thread or they share still one copy?

Thanks,
Peter