From: Sonia Jose
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 2:27 PM
Subject: configuration problem.

Hi.. I am new to Log4j and I as I was going through the mannual I saw MyApp. java. With BasicConfigurator.configure() the program works fine. But when I use PropertyConfigrator, where to keep the properties file. How should I name the
properties file? Is it *.properties? When I run the java program, how to associate this properties file to the program.

Thanks
Sonia