We have the unfortunate situation where we have implemented the CRIT and
ALERT priorities. To support these and as well to hide/isolate the log4j
code from our code base, we wrap the Category class with our own Logger
object.

I.e., we implement Logger that has debug, warn, error, alert and crit
methods. These methods simply call log4j's category object to do the actual
work.

Unfortunatly this means that all our error messages appear to come from the
same line number - the line in our Logger class.

I remeber reading about a way around this problem...can someone tell me how
we can fix this?

Mike Papper