From: Aaron Haspel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2001 22:21
To: LOG4J Users Mailing List
Subject: junit.swingui.TestRunner and DOMConfigurator

I'm having a problem with DOMConfigurator.  I set it up with a pretty simple
log4j.xml file, and as long as I run my junit tests with the textui,
everything is fine.  But when I run with the junit.swingui (or junit.awtui
produces the same behavior) I get the following error:

Exception in constructor: (java.lang.LinkageError: class
org/xml/sax/InputSource violates loader constraints

Maybe this is a junit problem, not a log4j problem (still likelier my own
problem), but can anyone shed some light on this behavior?

Regards,
Aaron