The same configuration works when the same class is used from
within a standalone app, not running out of tomcat.  It fails to
find log4j.properties only when running within tomcat.

Jim Moore wrote:

> It complains about no appenders if you haven't set up your configuration
> file correctly.  For the example in the manual and it should get you going.

James Garrison                                Athens Group, Inc.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    5608 Parkcrest Dr
http://www.athensgroup.com                    Austin, TX 78731
PGP: RSA=0x04B73B7F DH/DSS=0x70738D88         (512) 345-0600 x150