I was curious as to how logging is supposed to be implemented.  I can
basically see these two approaches

1. Make every class a logging class. i.e, All domain classes should inherit
from a class called Log, which takes care of logging.  Here you can argue
that all classes are loggers so it's appropriate to inherit from a logger
class.

2. Make logging a static utility class. Whenever the domain classes need to
log something they would call log methods from this utility class.

3. Any other approach???

Any suggestions or comments are appreciated.

Thanks
Van