Community,

I'm using log4j v1.1.1 on Windows 2000 (NTEventLogAppender) and I'm having
difficulty getting the category of the events I log to show up.  I can get
the category name to display just fine in the "description" field, so log4j
is registering the category correctly, but I've been having no luck getting
it to display correctly in the "category" field (which I assume log4j should
take care of automatically).  I'm going to try v1.1.3, but does anyone know
if this is a bug or is it just something wrong with my configuration?  I
checked the bug database and found nothing.  This one's got me baffled...

Thanks!

Joel Wiegman