On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, Fergus Gallagher wrote:

| Have a look at the "NDC" stuff in the documentation.

And at Thread.currentThread().setName("user:"+username); and configure
your logger to include the threadname.

Also, you should be able to make a separate logfile for each user, by
using a Category.getInstance(username) and make an appender for each user,
this could probably be done dynamically.

Just some ideas, I'm not sure how to implement the last one there.

--
Mvh,
Endre