From: Sumit Mishra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 10:09 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Log4J in JSP??

Hi guys,

This is my first message to this list..

I just wanted to figure out whether I could use log4j in JSPs for logging purpose?

I have already used log4j in Java class and EJBs.

Thanx in anticipation

Sumit Mishra

Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make them when nobody  is looking.

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you.

CashTech Solutions.