Hi all

i have got problem with tomcat configuration

i think i made what the manual says

i put  ( TOMCAT_OPTS="-Dlog4j.configuration=foobar.txt") in my /etc/profile
file and then i export it

then i put this foo.txt  under my contexts , bireysel and test

        1 - $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/test/WEB-INF/classes/foobar.txt
        2 - $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/bireysel/WEB-INF/classes/foobar.txt

these foobar.txt files are not the same , at least they have to point
different log files

test's foobar points  /tmp/test.log
bireysel's foobar points /tmp/bireysel.log

but when i try to access   jsp pages in these different contexts , i realize
that these logs are written to the same  log file ,   /tmp/test.log or
sometimes to the  /tmp/bireysel.log ..

here is my foobar.txt file content for test context

log4j.rootCategory=DEBUG,Rx
# Rx is set to be a ConsoleAppender.
log4j.appender.Rx=org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
log4j.appender.Rx.File=/tmp/test.log
# Rx uses PatternLayout.
log4j.appender.Rx.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.Rx.layout.ConversionPattern=%d [%t] %-5p %c - %m%n

here is my foobar.txt file content for bireysel context

log4j.rootCategory=DEBUG,Rx2
# Rx2 is set to be a ConsoleAppender.
log4j.appender.Rx2=org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
log4j.appender.Rx2.File=/tmp/bireysel.log
# Rx2 uses PatternLayout.
log4j.appender.Rx2.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.Rx2.layout.ConversionPattern=%d [%t] %-5p %c - %m%n

what is wrong ? any idea  ? Thanks

Regards