Hello Everybody,

I have found one configuration file for JMS
appender(E:\jakarta-log4j-1.1b7\src\java\org\apache\log4j\net\test\jms.lcf).

but i am not able to understand the working because it did'nt specify the
JMS server host/port, anyone have idea where its running or how it works,
please let me know, i think many other might be facing the same problem.

Thanks
Naresh