just a guess, but are you running two separate processes - 1 to pub, 1 to
sub?  could your sub process still have the old jar in the classpath?

On Tuesday, July 31, 2001 9:30 AM, Alex X Benke
[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> I've just upgraded to 1.1.3 and for some reason I'm having a problem with
my JMS
> publish/subscribe.  The publish works fine, but when I pull the message
off the
> bus (type LoggingEvent) it gives the following message:
>
> ------------------------------
> log4j:WARN Priority deserialization failed, reverting to default.
>
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodException
>
>      at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Native Method)
>
>      at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethod(Class.java:1156)
>
>      at
org.apache.log4j.spi.LoggingEvent.readPriority(LoggingEvent.java:234)

>      at
org.apache.log4j.spi.LoggingEvent.readObject(LoggingEvent.java:249)

>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
>
>      at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.invokeObjectReader(ObjectInputStream.java:2213)
>
>      at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.inputObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1410)

>      at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:386)
>
>      at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:236)
>
>      at com.ibm.jms.JMSObjectMessage.getObject(JMSObjectMessage.java:216)
>
>      at

com.jpmorgan.u2.infrastructure.logging.jms.U2LoggingMainJMSSubscriber.on
Message(U2LoggingMainJMSSubscriber.java:260)