Hello Everybody,

After several tries I got the answer.

Well just put the jndi.properties file in the classpath, this should contain the config property values required by your JMS service, for example in case of using JBoss JMS service this file should have following :

    java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
    java.naming.provider.url=localhost
    java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming

and don't forget to put the required JBoss classes in classpath while running.

Thanks
Naresh

naresh wrote:

Hello Everybody,I am sorry for reposting the same question again but i didn't receive
any pointer, that's why re posting it. I have found one configuration file for JMS
appender(E:\jakarta-log4j-1.1b7\src\java\org\apache\log4j\net\test\jms.lcf).but i am not able to understand the working because it did'nt specify
the
JMS server host/port, anyone have idea where its running or how it
works,
please let me know, i think many other might be facing the same problem. Thanks
Naresh