From: Hansen, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 11:23 AM
To: 'LOG4J Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Is this possible for remote logging?

I don't know what a tibco message looks like or requires, but couldn't you
serialize to a stream then read the stream back as as a string, or char
array, or base 64 encoded or something that you can shove into the tibco
message? At the other end you pull it out from the messsage, stream it out
and then deserialize back into the object.

Rick Hansen