Is anyone using Log4j with JBoss (v2.2)? I am having trouble getting at the
correct version of Log4j. JBoss uses 1.0.4 and my application uses 1.1.3.
When I attempt to configure my application I get a ClassNotFoundException
while trying to instantiate ConsoleAppender (1.0.4 didn't have this
Appender).

I know this is a JBoss problem not a Log4j problem, and the simple answer is
probably to upgrade the Log4j version in JBoss. However, I wanted to if
anyone else had to work around this problem? I am also not a 100% sure I can
configure my applications Log4j independently of JBoss's Log4j.

Thanks,
Mike