Hello All,

I'm wanting to know if there is some way I can set the output directory for
log files without specifying the full path and filename for the property:
log4j.appender.fileout.File (property contained in my log4j configuration
file).

Ideally I would like to be able to retrieve the temp directory from the
system and set this as the working directory.  For the above property I
would just set the name of the file (e.g.
log4j.appender.fileout.File=example.log).

Can this be done?

Best Regards
SS