Aha! The ProppertyConfigurator.doConfigure method takes a hierarchy as
a second argument. Just look at the code or the SocketServer example. Regards, Ceki

--
Ceki Gülcü - http://qos.ch

The world owes Israel a great debt for destroying Saddam's
French built nuclear reactor in 1981 and thus preventing
nuclear blackmail in the region and perhaps beyond.
                       -- Garry Kasparov (yes, the chess player)