Dear Jon,

Thanks. I got it in the archive.
I hope it can be in CVS soon, so people doesn't have to un-jar, compile, and jar it again into log4j.jar

Well, I like this class as that's simply what I need.

Appreciate for your help.

Thanks

--
Lukman W. Kusuma
Integration Manager

CommVerge Solutions (S) Pte Ltd
Mobile : +65 97431520
DID    : +65 3305310
Fax    : +65 8832345
http://www.commverge.com

Jon Skeet wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
Any idea where I can get the DatedFileAppender ?
I have tried to go to the cvs but couldn't find it.

It's not in CVS yet, but may be available in the log4j-dev archives. If
you can't find it, let me know and I'll mail you a copy. (Hopefully
it'll get into CVS when Ceki has a bit more time after getting through a
load of the documentation stuff.)

Jon