Chris,

Someone mentioned that the latest JUnit 3.7+ changed its classloading scheme. Do have
a look at earlier posts and whether the problem was solved or not. I suggest that you
post on the ANT and JUnit lists whether the developers there are aware of the problem.

Anyway, what is the exact problem? Is it a configuration problem or a problem with the
console? Regards, Ceki