Could you specify the exact example filename, I have looked around
extensively in the source but don't see any example of setting a default
CategoryFactory in an XML config file. (The reason I posted this is
because I was sure I HAD seen this done in an example somewhere
but couldn't locate it in the 1.1.3 source on onlince docs.)

Thanks.
-Scott

"DONNIE HALE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/28/2001 11:05:59 AM

Please respond to "Log4J Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>