Since we are just getting started it seemed appropriate to go with version
1.2alpha1.

I've gotten it running by changing "category" to "logger" and adjusting
methods accordingly.

However, in my configuration file I refer to CATEGORIES....

... and the new MANUAL.html in the documentation also shows the old
examples: referring to Category.. not logger.

MY QUESTION: Should my configuration files still refer to categories??

e.g.:  log4j.category.com.sun.hg.Myapp = info, C1, B1

Any other changes I should be making in basic usage / configuration?

Thanks, Stephen