Von: Thomas Tuft Muller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2001 16:33
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Log4j configuration servlet

All,

I know that it exists a swing application for configuring Log4j, but does
anybody know if it exists a (free) Log4j configuration servlet, i.e. a
servlet that provides a nice web-interface to the users, and dumps the
settings to a servlet-configured log4j.properties or log4j.xml?

Very usable in an application configuration environment.

Regards,

--

Thomas