From: T Master [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 4:21 PM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: Re: How to disable a category?

Below are some properties I took note of from a collection of log4j emails.
I've never used the log4j.threshold property.

I have managed to disable ALL logging and restart all though.

        // @see email correspondence: 27th September 2001 in Log4J mailing
list
        // "Subject: Re: Restarting logging after Disabling logging from a
Configuration File"
        // may affect system logging too unfortunately
        log4j.disableOverride = true    //restarts all logging
        log4j.disable = DEBUG
        log4j.enable  = ON  //log4j version 1.2